To help raise money for our important programs, the Gilpin County Education Foundation holds two events annually. Download the sponsorship form here: Gilpin Education Foundation Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank You to Our 2019-20 Event Sponsors!
Scholarship Dinner – TBD 2021
Location: Ameristar Resort & Casino, Black Hawk, CO
We are hoping to schedule our next Scholarship Dinner sometime in Fall 2021. This dinner will fund our 21-22 Scholarship Fund.
Due to pandemic, we are asking for donations to help ensure we have the funds to provide our current seniors (20-21 school year) with scholarships.
All money raised from the annual Scholarship Dinner is granted to graduating seniors attending post-secondary school (university, technical school, or community college). Since 2012, we have given out $47,000 in scholarships to Gilpin County students.
GCEF Golf Classic Tournament – TBD 2021
We are hoping to plan a golf tournament in early summer 2021. More information will be available once we coordinate the details.
Location: Evergreen Golf Course, 29614 Upper Bear Creek Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
- 7:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am Shotgun Start: 4 Player Scramble
- 12:00 pm Lunch, Awards, Door Prizes
- Individual Registration – $125 (Green Fees for 1, shared cart)
- Foursome Registration – $500 (Green Fees for 4, 2 carts)
- Platinum Sponsorship – $2,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, maximum event signage)
- Gold Sponsorship – $1,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, event signage)
- Silver Sponsorship – $500 (Green fees for 2, 1 cart, event signage)
- Hole Sponsor – $250
This year we are offering the option to Pay Online Here.
- Green Fees for 18-holes
- Golf Cart
- Awards for flight winners
- Goodie Bag
- Prizes for Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, etc.
If you have any questions about either of our events, please contact us: