To help raise money for our important programs, the Gilpin County Education Foundation holds two events annually. View our sponsorship levels here: Gilpin Education Foundation Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank You to Our 2022 Event Sponsors!
Alan Green Memorial Foundation
Gilpin County Commissioners
Golf Classic Tournament
Sunday, September 18, 2022
Location: Evergreen Golf Course, 29614 Upper Bear Creek Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
- 7:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am Shotgun Start: 4 Player Scramble
- 12:00 pm Lunch, Awards, Door Prizes
- Individual Registration – $125 (Green Fees for 1, shared cart)
- Foursome Registration – $500 (Green Fees for 4, 2 carts)
- Platinum Sponsorship – $2,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, maximum event signage)
- Gold Sponsorship – $1,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, event signage)
- Silver Sponsorship – $500 (Green fees for 2, 1 cart, event signage)
- Hole Sponsor – $250
- Green Fees for 18-holes
- Golf Cart
- Awards for flight winners
- Goodie Bag
- Prizes for Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, etc.
Scholarship Dinner Fundraiser
TBD, 2023 @ 6:00pm
Check back for more info in January.
All money raised from the annual Scholarship Dinner is granted to graduating seniors attending post-secondary school (university, technical school, or community college). Since 2012, we have given out over $62,000 in scholarships to Gilpin County students.