To help raise money for our important programs, the Gilpin County Education Foundation holds two events annually. View our sponsorship opportunities here.
Golf Classic Tournament
Friday, August 25, 2023
Location: Evergreen Golf Course, 29614 Upper Bear Creek Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
- 7:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am Shotgun Start: 4 Player Scramble
- 12:00 pm Lunch, Awards, Door Prizes
- Individual Registration – $125 (Green Fees for 1, shared cart)
- Foursome Registration – $500 (Green Fees for 4, 2 carts)
- Platinum Sponsorship – $2,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, maximum event signage)
- Gold Sponsorship – $1,000 (Green fees for 4, 2 carts, event signage)
- Silver Sponsorship – $500 (Green fees for 2, 1 cart, event signage)
- Hole Sponsor – $250
- Green Fees for 18-holes
- Golf Cart
- Awards for flight winners
- Goodie Bag
- Prizes for Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, etc.
Scholarship Dinner Fundraiser
April, 2024 (Date TBD)
Join us for the Annual Scholarship Dinner. Hosted at the Ameristar Casino & Hotel, your ticket include a three-course dinner and wine. (All food preferences will be accommodated.) raffic which provided traffic reports for multiple radio stations in Denver.
All money raised from the annual Scholarship Dinner is granted to graduating seniors attending post-secondary school (university, technical school, or community college). Since 2012, we have given out over $70,000 in scholarships to Gilpin County students.